OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
Simple buy a ticket this week to be in with a chance of winning. One lucky entrant is GUARANTEED to win £500 in cash, as well as their entry into the competition. Winning is as simple as buying a ticket before midnight 17 March. Each ticket is worth one entry so the ore tickets you buy, the better your chances of winning.
Terms & Conditions
CADIVUS £500 Competition
- The CADIVUS £500 prize competition will take place from 00:00 GMT on Monday 11th March 2019 until 23:59 GMT on Sunday 17th March 2019.
- In order to qualify for entry to the prize draw, customers must purchase a minimum of one entry into the CADIVUS property competition.
- In addition to the entry you purchase, you will be awarded with one entry into a prize draw to win £500 cash. You will be awarded with one entry per ticket purchase. For example, if you purchase ten entries to the CADIVUS property competition, you shall receive ten entries into the £500 prize draw.
- There is no additional cost involved in receiving any £500 prize draw entries to which the customer has qualified for.
- There is no maximum amount of entries which can be earned.
- The maximum prize is £500 cash. Only one prize will be awarded as a result of this promotion.
- This prize draw will be conducted within five working days of the close of the promotion. The winner will be decided at random using a random outcome generator.
- Once a winner is drawn by CADIVUS, we will contact the winner directly by phone or email to arrange payment of the cash prize.
- CADIVUS will use the contact details registered on your profile to attempt contact in the event of you winning this prize draw. Please ensure that these details are accurate in order to ensure that we can make contact with you.
- In the event of CADIVUS being unable to contact you after three attempts, and of you not confirming your acceptance of the prize within five working days of being contacted, CADIVUS will select a new winner using the process detailed in section 7 of these terms. Once this has been completed, you will not be eligible for the prize, even if you were the originally drawn winner.
- In the event that CADIVUS discovers that a user is attempting to abuse or fraudulently increase their chance of winning this prize draw, we reserve the right to void entries from any such individual.
- We may ask the winner to partake in publicity for use in future marketing materials or site content. Partaking in such activity is not a pre-condition, and CADVIUS will not undertake any such marketing without your prior consent.
- In the event of any dispute in relation to these terms, the decision of the CADIVUS management will be final.
- The terms and conditions of the CADIVUS property competition apply to all ticket purchases involved in the qualification for this prize draw.
Top Terms: 11th-17th March. One entry into £500 prize draw per property competition entry purchased. 1x prize of £500 cash. Further T&Cs apply.